Centro Europa per la Scuola Educazione
Center for the continuous training in a European
IVth. European Congress
Experiences - Projects - Resources
From the Theory to the Action of Educating for Europe
Como/Moltrasio 24-27 April 1996
Grand Hotel Imperiale - Italy
- Conference Languages
- Registration and fee
- How to participate
- Risultati attesi
- Presentation of the Congress
CESES, a member of ATEE organization, is involved primarily with continuing education for teachers and scholastic executives, with particular reference to European issues: hence with interest in everything that concerns the problems in our continent. Over the years, the Association has promoted International study Conferences on training subjects:
- 1993: "The European Dimension in Teacher Training"
- 1994: "Challenges for the Twenty-first Century: The Role of School and Teacher in the Process of European Development"
- 1995: "The European Dimension in Continuous Education for Teachers".
On this occasion, CESES intends on comparing itself with other Agencies which are also interested in the intent of working together to create a European information exchange.
- CESES European Center for Schools, Education and Society, headquarters
- CESES, Como branch office
- The following organizations will be requested to offer their cooperation and patronage:
- European Union Human Resources Task Forces
- Ministry of Public Instruction
- Lombardia Region
- IRRSAE Lombardia
- To analyze the resources offered to schools by the European Union Commission in order to educate for Europe
- To single out significant "educating for Europe" experiences in schooling young people and teacher training
- To single out support to school innovation for educating for Europe.
- European experts in "European Dimension of Education"
- Representatives from training institutes in various European countries (IRRSAE - Divisional Education Offices - Teacher Centers - Professional Associations)
- Local government officials
- School head teachers and teachers of all levels and grades
- Mass Media
- Education technologists
- Conference languages
- Registration and fee
Registration forms together with fee payments must reach the CESES Central Secretary's Office by 15 March 1996:
Via Pantano, 17
The registration fee, of 270 ECU, includes:
- Conference registratiion
- Full board in a double room with bath from lunch on 24 April to breakfast on 27 April in a four stars Hotel
- Gala dinner on 26 April
- Guided tour of villas on Lake Como
- Single room supplement: 50 ECU
Partecipants will be able to extend or to anticipate their stay at tha Grand Hotel Imperiale at special prices expressly arranged
||Arrival and registration of partecipants|
||Welcome and inauguration of work sessions |
||Key note addresses|
||"Producing resources". |
|| Perspectives - presentation and exchange of experiences|
|| Plenary assemblies and Work shops|
||Attitudes - points of view - positions|
||Plenary assemblies and Work shops|
|| "Assessing resources"|
|| Roles - agents - procedures|
|| Work shops and Plenary assemblies|
||Guided tour of villas on Lake Como of particular cultural and historical interest|
|| Gala evening at the Grand Hotel Imperiale|
||Prospects of action and operation|
|| Proposal by the CESES TECHNICAL-SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE|
||Departure of participants|
Speeches will be given by particularly qualified experts from the European Union.
- How to take part
- Universities - Training Institutes and Schools in the European Union - Publishers -
Educational material producers - Mass Media - are all invited to take part in the conference by sending a two-page summary, by January 1996, concerning important experiences in training for Europe, specifically referring to:
- continuous teacher training
- distance teacher training
- experience in educating young people at various school levels
- support instruments for education for Europe prepared by training Agencies
- significant Socrates and Leonardo projects under way
- Complete material regarding the experiences reported must reach us by February 1996, if posible in French or English
- The scientific committee will reserve space in the informative materials, workshops and written proceedings for the most significant experiences received from the institutes and schools.
action in order to implement the tools and resources aimed at educating for Europe.