WEB SITE USE
- 1.1 This site is available to users (hereinafter referred to as the "User"), subject to these General Terms and Conditions . For any purchase on the site or use of the Site , the user declares to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 The company Travelitaly srls is an Italian company with registered office (not open to the public) in Rome, in via Taggia 80, postal code 00186 , VAT No. 14292901007, entered in the Register of Companies of Rome with no. REA RM - 1510295.
- 1.3 The User declares that he/she is an adult age and has the legal capacity to be bound by this Agreement. The User declares to use the Site in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions that understands and fully accepts. The User undertakes to keep confidential any passwords to access personal areas of the site and to prevent that third parties which not authorized access thereto. The User assumes any responsibility for the consequences arising from the use of this site with your password or by the use of the password of the user by third parties. The User declares that all information provided to access this site and during use are true, complete and accurate, agreeing to keep them updated.
- 1.4 The user undertakes not to use this web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited. In particular, the user accepts that he/she will use the web site only for his/her personal use or for the account of which he/she is legally authorized to act. The User may not resell to third party products or services purchased through this web site.
- 1.5 This site is only and exclusively for personal use and managed by Travelitaly srls. The website may not be modified, reproduced, duplicated, copied, distributed, sold, resold or exploited for commercial or non-commercial purposes without prior permission from Travelitaly srls.
- 2.1 The complete Informative on Privacy concerning the company Travelitaly srls is available at the link
- 3.1 The complete Informative on Cookies concerning the company Travelitaly srls is available at the link
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 4.1 All the contents of the web site www.travel.it including texts, logos, trademarks, graphics, images, icons, files, audio and video files, software are property of the company Travelitaly srls or its third party suppliers and are protected by the legislation on intellectual and industrial property at national and international level. The software used on the site Travel.it is protected by industrial standards and intellectuals at national and international level. The compilation and the layout of all contents of the website Travel.it is exclusive property of Travelitaly srls and is protected by intellectual legislation and national industrial and international.
- 4.2 Any other use of the contents of the website Travel.it is strictly forbidden, including its total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, later publication, exhibition and/or representation prior authorisation of Travelitaly srls and its legal representatives. In particular, any type of use of the texts, content and images contained on the Website Travel.it outside of the same is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the company Travelitaly srls.
- 4.3 Travel.it and their names of products, services, graphics and logos of Travelitaly srls are registered trademarks at international level. The names of third-country products, services and company collaborating with the site Travel.it are or may be trademarks of their respective owners.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 5.1 The company Travelitaly srls make every reasonable effort to upgrade, maintenance and operation of the website, however does not provide any warranty regarding any technical problems, the guarantee of service offered by third-party companies, or that the site works at any moment.
- 5.2 The company Travelitaly srls publishes on web site Travel.it Information and services provided and primarily offered by third parties and may not take responsibility about the veracity, accuracy, completeness and update of the data contained in these offers. Some information may be stored in the cache of third parties and subject to change at any time. They will be verified with real-time updates only at the time of confirmation of your reservation through the third party.
- 5.3 The limitations of liability Travelitaly srls and site Travel.it are in accordance with the legislation in force and to the rules and regulations in the sector online brokerage services supplied by third parties. Travelitaly srls cannot assume any responsibility for any damages resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase of a product or service offered through the web site Travel.it.
- 5.4 Travelitaly srls is not liable for any damages arising from cancellations or changes to services purchased from third parties and/or due to causes of force majeure and/or unforeseeable events. These events include by way of example: wars, terrorism, national strikes, fires, epidemics, hurricanes, earthquakes and other actual or potential serious social problems or environmental.
- 5.5 Travelitaly does not work it in quality of travel agency nor of tour operator promoting rates and services of third party companies with which it has concluded preferential purchasing agreements that will be invoiced only and exclusively by third parties as direct suppliers of the service proposed and possibly purchased.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
- 6.1 The web site Travel.it contains links to other web sites which are not managed directly by Travelitaly srls. Travelitaly srls exercises no control over these sites and cannot be considered responsible for their content.
- 6.2 Connection to link to other websites does not imply that srls Travelytaly promotes, ensures, advices or recommends these sites. These links are used as informative or promotional references without any liability or possible assessment about the contents, the owners and the services or products published and/or offered.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 7.1 These General Terms and Conditions are governed by the national and international law in Italy. To the extent legally permitted for any legal question arising from the existence, content and/or interpretation of the Terms and Conditions or any other relationship between Travelitaly srls and the user, the competent court will be the court of the city of Rome.